Report: Syria to Hand Over Bodies of 5 Men Slain in Tall Kalakh on Saturday

إقرأ هذا الخبر بالعربية W460

Syrian authorities will hand over to Lebanon's General Security on Saturday the bodies of five armed men who were killed in an ambush in the Syrian town of Tall Kalakh, As Safir newspaper reported.

According to the daily, the remaining 9 bodies will be handed over in two batches.

However, the families of the men rejected the settlement demanding to receive the bodies in one stage, urging Foreign Minister Adnan Mansour and the competent authorities to insist on this matter.

Syrian regime forces killed last week 14 armed men, who mostly hail from North Lebanon, as they infiltrated Tall Kalakh to fight alongside the Free Syrian Army.

An Nahar newspaper said on Thursday that another three men, who were seized by Syrian soldiers, will be tried in Damascus.

Lebanese authorities were informed about the names of the slain men who will be handed over to the General Security, the newspaper pointed out.

Media reports had said that several other fighters had escaped the ambush and joined the rebel FSA that is fighting the regime of President Bashar Assad.

Th incident had an impact on the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli, leading to fierce clashes between the mostly Sunni Bab al-Tabbaneh neighborhood and Alawite Jabal Mohsen.

Comments 4
Missing chouf5 07 December 2012, 09:12

Keep them there we dont want them..

Default-user-icon said (Guest) 07 December 2012, 11:46

choufou l fare2 bel "akhle2" l chi3a li asaron l jaych l 7or tkaramou b diyefton amma lama l senneh n2asarou t3azabou w n2atalou

Missing chouf5 07 December 2012, 13:03

I agree ashrafieh those people have no loyality to Lebanon ,people in the North will die for Syria and the people in the South will die for Iran& Syria.

Missing allouchi 07 December 2012, 15:36

Lebanese should support FSA with arms in the OPEN and be proud of it...the farsi Hizb is supporting the dog Assad and farsi Iran in the open...